Monday 9 August 2010

Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?!

Hi dolls,

How are we? Hope you all had a good weekend! I sure did. I Partied for a friends birthday. Apart from writing and being a loud mouth, i think thats what I do best :-)

Anywho, todays blog is one that has got me deep!

A guy i know, let me just add is GORGEOUS and I would love to have eye candy like that on my arm any day, is now engaged after lying that his girlfriend was just a friend and trying it not just with me, but a few friends too.

A friend of mine then messaged me this..(Her exact email) "I have just found out that he has been lying to me. He has a girlfriend. He has been with her for 3 years. He told me they were friends and she is an ex. Am I a mug? Did I actually just devote the last 4 months to this lying, cheating, son of a *****?! I just want to scream and go key his car!!"

After seeing her email I was shocked. So, not only did I hear the guy I knew was taking girls for a ride (literally in his nice Audi) but my friends man had a girlfriend and did not bother to tell her. MEN... WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR HEADS?!
It is actually beyond me why men do this! They are with a girl for a reason. They like that person in their life, they are happy, content, or are they?

What makes a man cheat on his devoted partner? What makes him lie and say he does not have a girlfriend when infact he does? I can't even answer that as i'm just a simple girl who likes a simple relationship and luckily I have never been cheated on. I know if I was my friend, I would actually go and tell the girlfriend. Tell her hes been playing you both for a mug. What does he get out of it? Nothing! He loses! We love revenge so go do it. To my friend, he played you, go play him ten times harder. Go tell his girlfriend. Go make a poster and stick it up on shop windows for the world to see. Do what you gotta do to catch him out.

I've just been reading the news and it has now come out that footballer Peter Crouch has cheated on his GORGEOUS girlfriend Abbey Clancey. Ummm, hold on a minute.. Is this for real? Is she not the hottest thing right now? Why on earth would you go and pay for sex with a hooker when you can go home to that?! These footballers clearly have more money that sense. Its actually vile.

The main reason that story upsets me is because now I think, is there actually any hope for me to find a nice, decent guy? If stunning ladies like Cheryl Cole and Abbey Clancy get cheated on, what does that mean for the rest of the ladies in Simpletown?! Are we doomed?

to be honest, I have hope. I hope one day a non cheating male will come my way. Until then, I will go out, have fun, meet new people and will not be taken for a mug!

I would love to hear your comments and views on this topic.. add me on twitter @IlanaVak, Facebook 'Ilana Lala Vaknine' or email blogdoll21@gmail.com..

Lotsa Love


Little Miss V..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment