Friday 11 February 2011

Will you be my Valentine?


Hey dolls!

So, coming up on Monday is Valentines day, originally know as Saint Valentines Day. The day is named after one or more early Christian martyrs named Valentine and was established in the year 500AD! So you can see, this is something that has been going on for years and years.
Some people look at Valentines day and think it is stupid and a day of wasting money, I can see where they are coming from, if you love some one you should tell them daily and not just wait for the one day of the year where people make money out of it. Declare your love often! Some people look at it and think it is beautiful which I also agree with. Who wouldn't want flowers delivered to their office? Or a card sent to their home? Statistics show most engagements occur on this day, which I completely understand. It is a day of love, why not show your feelings and affections more?

I am all up for swapping teddy bears and chocolate or a romantic trip to Paris. I do love love! I love the idea of Love. I miss the feeling of love. I am a hopeless romantic :)

I am currently single, so on Valentines day I am going to dinner with 4 of my girls. We are all single and have all had boy troubles so thought it would be the perfect thing to do. If I don't have a man to show my affections to, I will give it to my friends more :)

If anyone feels they want to send me something, let me know, I will give you my address! ;-)

So, this was just a quick blog to say Happy Valentines Day. If you are in a relationship and in love, express it and show it more than usual. If you are not in a relationship but still like some one, tell them. When better to show your true emotions and feelings than on Valentines Day!!

Lotsa love Dolls...

Love Little Miss V..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment