Wednesday 7 October 2009

The upsetting thing of life..Death..

Hi friends,

So yesterday I was very sad. I had to attend the funeral of my friends mother. He is my age which must make things very hard. He acted very strong and I was so proud of him. If it was my mother (god forbid) I really don't know what i would do with myself!
He was very blessed to have so many people around him and comforting him. I think with death, the important thing is to get support from people you trust. Your family and friends all understand what you're dealing with, and will want to help. Exactly how you deal with it is down to you. Whether you want to talk about your feelings, reflect on your loss, or simply get out to take your mind off things, just do whatever feels right and makes you feel better.

If your friend has lost someone close to them, don't be scared to talk to them about how they feel, and to say that you are sorry for their loss. Let them know you're there for them if they want to sound off angrily, cry on your shoulder, or get out to do something to distract themselves for a while. Try not to avoid them unless they ask for some space, this may make them feel worse than they do already, and it's a time when they need to know who their friends are.

Hope this is some good advice for anyone grieving or has a friend that is..

Love Little Miss V.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment