Tuesday 16 October 2012

Does penis size really matter?





A few years back I slept with this guy called Lee. Lee went to my school, was known and was hot! He would walk around like he was god’s gift and no one would ever say anything to him because he was just so.. HOT! I remember hearing girls say things like “wow he is so hot, I reckon he is amazing in bed!” Or I would see girls just stare at him, and his package. So you would think a guy like that would know what he was doing in the bedroom and also like the girls thought, be well endowed. 

This was far from the case. Lee and I slept together a few years after we finished school on a random, flirty rainy day. Thank god he had left the TV on in the background and Friends was on. Hearing Ross sing the ‘holiday armadillo’ song was far more entertaining than the way this guy was ‘giving’ it to me. Never in my life had I been so bored. I literally would rather have been Cinderella cleaning a palace floor. To make matters worse, the poor sod thought I was really enjoying myself due to my amazing ability to fake an orgasm.

Some people will say “it’s not about the size, it’s how you use it” but not only did Lee have the smallest cock god could have provided someone, he did not know how to use it either. 

What was worse was that Lee himself was a bit of a dick. So it's a shame that his personality was a bigger dick than his actual penis!  

 

We are in a generation where everything is supersized. Big meals, big cars, big jobs, big tits and bigger egos, it is hard to not think that bigger is better.
So I did some research and found out that the average erect size of the adult penis was between 5.5 inches and 6.2 inches in length and 4.7 inches and 5.1 inches in girth.

I asked my best friend Amy for her thoughts on whether penis size does matter or not and here is what she had to say..
‘From personal experience, size does in fact matter. The best sex I have had has always been with the “bigger guys.” That is just personal experience. Maybe it’s because  I like the feeling of all that girth inside of me or maybe it’s because I like the feeling of not being able to walk, sit or pee the next day or maybe it’s because I like the feeling of my stomach being poked with a whole salami. Whatever the reason, for me, long and thick does the trick!!
This may not be the case for everyone and in defence to all the amazing lays out there who are not so well endowed, the guys I have shagged with small dicks were totally crap in bed altogether! All that “it’s not the size it’s what u do with it” business, may in fact be true, but they were doing fuck all with the little that they had and in my opinion all the amazing foreplay in the world cannot make up for a right good rogering!!’

So, Do women like big penises? Not necessarily. Large penises don't equal an instant orgasm. In fact, penis sizes that skew large can deter women's orgasms. Says Debby Herbenick, Ph.D., the Men's Health "Sex Professor"
 "Women find it difficult to orgasm, and oral sex and hand stimulation are often more effective, as are vibrators," she says.  "It's not personal—it's just how some women's bodies work."

Now that is very true, a woman will not orgasm every time she has sex. Sometimes a guy will feel deflated when he has come before the girl has but boys, don’t take it to heart, it takes some of us longer than the 3 minutes it took you. 

In many surveys that have been done, 85% of women have said they are happy with their partners cock size. Listen, if you are with a partner for some time you learn the positions that suit you both to get you going. Obviously any girl that has a one night stand with a guy who was unable to satisfy her because his cock was not as big as she likes, will most certainly moan about it so do not take it to heart guys!



So here are some positions that can help you in the case of him being big or small.
If he’s a big boy, being on top puts you in control of penetration. Lie flat against his chest, sliding your legs together between his. You can grind against him at your own pace.
If he’s on the small side, get him to take you from behind. This will make him feel bigger and will allow for deeper thrusting action.
Girl on top positions ‘shorten’ the vagina. If he has a smaller penis, this is the best way to maximise his assets, therefore maximising your pleasure!

Girls, ever been with a small guy who gave it to you good? Boys, worried about your size? Get in touch, would love to hear some stories.. Email me - blogdoll21@gmail.com or tweet me @LittleMissVak ..

Lotsa love..
Little Miss V..x

1 comment:

  1. So, size does matter... ? BTW, Would be awesome to discover exactly where My partner and i are able obtain this.

    ReplyDelete