Wednesday 21 November 2012

Self Pleasuring!





Have you ever been up late at night, can’t sleep so turn on the TV to find something random? Well that was me the other night. Miss Nocturnal over here just could not fall asleep, even counting sheep wasn’t working so flicked through the channels to find Sexcetera and there it was, right in front of me, possibly the most disturbing thing I think I have EVER seen (and trust me, after being sent many a dick pic, I have seen disturbing) a man in a position I didn’t think men could put them self in.. Yes, there he was, on my screen, an oldish man sucking his own cock.

Don’t get me wrong, I am one for self pleasure, major fan, but come on…. That is pure nasty. If I was that flexible I most certainly would not lick my own vagina, it is just wrong!! 

So, self pleasuring, we all do it. Girls, how many times have you heard a guy say “I’m going for a wank” let me guess, very often? It is something done so often by most people. Girls will say a lot of the time that they do not masturbate, but I can assure you men, that’s a lie! Every girl needs the occasional flick and if she has no man doing it, she will do it herself. If not with fingers, with a toy. 

I have found a great little clitoral massager called ‘Fairy Baby’ by a company called Vibrator Kingdom. This little joy of insane amazingness is a mini key-ring vibrator, yes it can fit on your keys and means you are prepared for even the unexpected encounter. I say that because I have heard, even from my friends that there has come a time during their working day where they have got the horn. Well this is perfect, and once charged it is so powerful it will make your foot tingle (no word of a lie – tested!) Oh and the uber cool thing about it, is that you charge it via a USB to your computer. So you do not need to worry about batteries. Oh how I love technology :)



If you are at home and want to hit that pleasure spot and gain intense stimulation then try out the Wonderland PleasurePillar. This is a range from Doc Johnson. It is green, and curves. It is basically like being in Alice in Wonderland, imagine you are Alice and you are in this wonderland because let me tell you ladies, once you have an intense orgasm from this 5.6 inch vibrator you will be in your own little wonderland. Call it what you like because trust me, you will be going back to that special place over and over again! A great thing about this is that it is water proof so you can take your fantasies to the bath :)

or to have a look at the range of toys go to the homepage http://www.sexshop365.co.uk/sex-toys



Back in the day, people were made to believe that masturbation would make them go blind. I mean, I have heard of people blacking out from intense orgasms but never going blind. There are actually some positives to masturbation believe it or not. For example..

1) It can help you fall asleep. The relaxation that masturbation – and sex – provide is unbeatable just before sleep. Considering how important sleep is to cognitive function and a positive mood, take one for the team and masturbate before bed.
2) You learn to pleasure yourself. Once you know how you like to be pleasured, you can teach any future partners you have. There is nothing worse than having a man do something to you that you know you can do better. So teach him, if you don’t like the way he pinches at your clit, tell him. Your sex life together will be much better.
3) For guys, frequent masturbation in early adulthood is linked with a lower risk of prostate cancer later on. Whether you masturbate or have partnered sex often, there seems to be some benefit to clearing out the pipes at least a few times per week, so go on lads, bash one out on the regs, but don’t get too excited, you don’t want to end up causing yourself pain and discomfort! A wank a day keeps cancer away!!
:)
4) According to a research I found, masturbating before a date helps you to keep your cool. It de stresses you and will keep you calm and relaxed.

I asked a few friends how often they like to masturbate or feel they need to.
Josh: “I usually wank every few days, if I have had a rough day at work and I am stressed I feel it really relieves that!”
Alex:  “I do it every day. I can’t help it, it’s habit. Sometimes I even do it at work.”
Rebecca: “When I can’t fall asleep I will definitely do it. I have an orgasm and then I am knackered and sleep like a baby!”
Zoe: “I was really horny once and fingered myself in the car. I was in traffic.”
So as you can see, I don’t think it matters where you are, if you have the horn, go for it. Unless you are near a school, nursery or playground because you will end up on the sex offenders register!

Hope you enjoyed this one guys. If you want to contact me you can do so..
Twitter: @LittleMissVak
Email: blogdoll21@gmail.com
Facebook/LmissV

Lots of love,
Little Miss V..x

1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Instagram Followers?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on You Like Hits?

    ReplyDelete